Cacao is Love.
We are proud to announce our truly raw organic cacao powder - raw, rich and incredible.
This cacao powder is 22-24% cacao butter by weight, a truly raw cacao powder. This is a little grainier than traditional cocoa powder. Inner Nature cacao powder is made by cold-pressing our highest quality organic raw cacao beans into a cake, making a dark brown paste called chocolate liquor. The temperature is never allowed to exceed 120 degrees Fahrenheit but usually only reaches 104 degrees. A high accuracy thermometer monitors this process. Other cacao/cocoa powders can be exposed to temperatures as high as 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, the fat is slowly separated into cacao butter and what remains is a cake. This cake or cacao/cocoa solid is then cold-milled to become a truly raw Premium unsweetened cacao powder.
We invite you to compare this divine gift to store brands and see the difference.
Our Cacao Powder is unadulterated, having no added sugar to make it one of the purest forms of chocolate available.
Inner Nature sources our raw cacao from the small farmers in Ecuador that currently supply the cacao for the Pacari Raw Chocolate - which has a full article as, "The best Ecuadorian "Heirloom" Raw Chocolate".
Inner Nature has been sourcing our raw cacao from the small farmers in Ecuador.
Why these Cacao Beans and Cacao Nibs lead all others on the world market in quality and certification:
* Purchase of these beans help to provide living wages to farmers, build sustainable villages and provide quality of life for the farmers. An incredible amount of love goes into providing this product from everyone who is involved. You may feel it with every bite.
* These extremely high quality raw cacao beans are organic and exclusively sold in the United States by only a few vendors.
* Non-hybrid Ancient Criollo Variety: Our Cacao beans come from a non-hybrid ancient Criollo variety of cacao. These Criollo beans are the most delicious and preferred beans which produce the "King of Cacao."
* Incredible Flavor, Tasty: A rich flavor without roasting is due to the unique process used to retain the purity and fine aroma, with a low-acid taste.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC CACAO POWDER
SUGGESTIONS: Here are some suggestions of how to enjoy your cacao powder: Add it to your favorite smoothies, teas, coffee mixes, protein drinks, date balls, and desserts.
RECIPE: Cool off with a frozen Non-milk shake!
2 T. Almond Butter
2 heaping T. Cacao Powder
1/4c. Agave Nectar
2 c. water
1/4 t. Salt
1. Blend all ingredients except ice.
2. Add ice and blend again.