Raw Premium Criollo Cacao Nibs, Chocolate Nibs (pieces of peeled fermented cacao beans). An amazing Superfood. Some call these chocolate nibs. They are unroasted and unsweetened, ready to use in your recipes or eat out of the bag and come in various sizes. Eat along with Superfoods Gojis, Brazil Nuts or Yacon slices and syrup for an amazing Superfood treat. Inner Nature brings you all the best Superfoods.
This food of the Goddesses is a one of a kind treat. This is raw organic cacao bean nibs (raw chocolate pieces). Chocolate, cocoa and cocoa butter are made from cacao beans. Now you can eat pure raw cacao chocolate, make raw food delights and frozen chocolate shakes. Have a chocolate party.
Cacao contains a wide array of unique properties. Chocolate and cacao are often associated with love.
These cacao nibs taste like real chocolate. Some use a sweetener like raw organic agave nectar when preparing chocolate treat recipes. A great chocolate dairy free shake consists of water, cacao, agave nectar, ice and macadamia nuts. Blend the cacao with the water and agave until smooth. Next add ice and quickly blend to crush ice into a slurry. Now get crazy.
What do I do with cacao bean nibs? (be the star of your next potluck):
* Eat them plain, chewing and experiencing the taste
* Pop a handful in your mouth with a dab of agave nectar
* Add to your fruit, nut or coconut based smoothie
* Creativity abounds in raw food brownies or a raw chocolate pecan pie
Warning! Eating cacao may cause you to have an incredible day.
INGREDIENTS.: ORGANIC CACAO NIBS
Net Wt: 8 oz. Product of Ecuador.
CALL FOR QUANTITY & BULK PRICES ON Chocolate nibs. If you'd like to see these in your local market or veg cafe email us their information and we will arrange it.
Recipe - Chocolate Mint Freezy
Blend 3 Tablespoons (1 oz) cacao nibs with 1 1/2 cup water, 3 tablespoons agave nectar, 1/2 cup almonds or pecans, 2 sprigs fresh mint or 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract for about one minute in a high powered blender. Now add 3 cups of ice and blend into a slurry. Share with three friends or just a very special friend.
Why these Cacao Beans and Cacao Nibs lead all others on the world market in quality and certification:
* Purchase of these nibs help to provide living wages to farmers, build sustainable villages and provide quality of life for the farmers. An incredible amount of love goes into providing this product from everyone who is involved. You may feel it with every bite.
* These extremely high quality raw cacao nibs are organic and exclusively sold in the United States by only a few vendors.
* Non-hybrid Ancient Criollo Variety: Our Cacao beans come from a non-hybrid ancient Criollo variety of cacao. These Criollo beans are the most delicious and preferred beans which produce the "King of Cacao."
* Incredible Flavor, Tasty: A rich flavor without roasting is due to the unique process used to retain the purity and fine aroma, with a low-acid taste.
Share with friends